Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Rite-Aid Milk Run

I forgot to grab milk when I was at Ralphs on Saturday, so I decided to go into Rite-Aid and get my milk and see if they had more Revlon Beauty Tools & Gillette Fision ProGlide Razors to fulfill my offer limits.

  • Milk $3.09
  • (6) different Revlon Beauty Tools totaling $7.92 (on sale 40% off)
  • (2) Red Vines Licorice on sale for $1.50 ea. = $3.00
  • Trident Layers Gum $1 - I needed 99¢ more to be able to use one of my +UP rewards, since they didn't have any Gillette Fusion ProGlide and it messed up my scenario
Total: $15.01

I used:
  • Save $3 off $15 Rite-Aid coupon for completing a survey from the bottom of a previous receipt
  • $8 in +UP rewards that I had earned previously
=========

Total: $4.01 + tax OOP

I earned:  (2) $1 +UP rewards for each Red Vines purchase & (3) $4 +UP rewards for the Revlon Beauty Tools.  The Revlon Beauty Tools has a limit of 4 deals... For each deal, you have to buy (2) Revlon Beauty Tools and you earn a $4 +UP reward!!  I had gotten (2) items last week, and I got the other 6 during this visit to complete my limit.

= $1.99 MM on this shopping trip!!  I love FREE MILK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!!