Thursday, May 26, 2011

Join GROUPON for Free!!

 
I love me some GROUPON!!  Every day I get an AWESOME deal delivered directly to my email inbox, then I can choose if I want to buy it or not.  I love these deals, because they are local and have savings of up to 90% off!!  I have gotten: a facial for $20, a massage for $16, lunch for 2 for $11... all local using GROUPONRegister for free today so you don't miss a thing!!

Watching a movie at home, like visiting the dentist, offers the chance to sit in a comfortable chair while feeling the urge to laugh, cry, or scream.   Shout for joy with today’s GROUPON: for $2, you get five one-night DVD rentals from Blockbuster Express (a $5 value).

After you sign up (or if you are already signed up), just click over to GROUPON and select Fayetteville, NC as your city and buy it!!  You can change to any city, anytime!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!!