Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Today is the Day - Coupon Class!!

COUPON CLASS IS FULL!!
(...More Coupon Class Info...)

Registrants,
Please try to be there before 6pm to check in & be able to browse the $tockpile Raffle items.  I'm anticipating 90-100 people, so it's going to be a large crowd and you are going to learn a lot, and have fun!!  If you need to be late, just join us when you can.

I hope you have the address from the email I sent, because I don't want to post it here.

Make sure you print out the Coupon Workbook (35 pages) out that I emailed you & bring it to the class.  I will be referencing it MANY times during the class.  If you need one at the class, there will be a $2 charge and we may run out... I'm only bringing 20 copies.

Starting promptly at 6pm, until at least 9pm... maybe later...
Please try not to be late... Lots to cover & we plan on having fun!!

What to Bring:

  • Printed Coupon Workbook that I sent you
  • Questions - Make notes now about anything you want to ask
  • Pen & Notepaper
  • Ca$h & Reusable Shopping Bag for the $tockpile $tarter Raffle
We will also be having a raffle with TONS to giveaway!!  You will be able to win multiple items.  Some of the items to be given away: Stockpile items, Free Product Coupons, Free Movie Rentals, Toys & More!!  Tickets will be .50 cents each or 3 for $1.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!!