Monday, May 23, 2011

Ralphs - 10 FREE Baby Ruths!!

Across the parking lot from CVS is Ralphs... and I remembered the Nestle candy bars are on sale for 50¢ each and I was worried the sale may end before I could get there, so I ran in really quick with my (5) coupons to Save 50¢ when you buy 2 Nestle candy bars (from the 5/1 SS).  Ralphs doubles the 50¢ coupons so that would make the savings $1 off every 2!!  Well, they are on sale 50¢ each, so that makes them free!!

Now, Ralphs written coupon policy says they double ONE "LIKE" coupon.  Lately we've learned that it's been doubling more than one, and I hadn't tested more than 3 like coupons in one transaction... so I told the cashier (who still thought the limit was 1) if all 5 didn't double, we'd split the order into 2 transactions.. well, low & behold, all 5 coupons doubled and my order went from $9.90 for 10 Baby Ruth bars (Retail 99¢ each) to $0.00!!  Score!!  I got a smile out of her and I said "That's the way I like it!", gave my son a high-five and we walked out of there with 10 of my favorite candy bars!  SWEET... literally!!

Keep in mind that Ralphs coupon policy could change at any time, but as soon as I hear of any changes, YOU will hear of the changes too!!

Ralphs Double Coupon Policy:

  • Manufacturer coupons of $0.50 or less will be "doubled"
  • Manufacturer coupons of $0.51 - $1.00 will be redeemed for $1.00
  • Manufacturer coupons over $1.00 will be redeemed at face value
Examples:
25¢ Off Coupon = 50¢ Off After Doubling
35¢ Off Coupon = 70¢ Off After Doubling
40¢ Off Coupon = 80¢ Off After Doubling
50¢ Off Coupon = $1 Off After Doubling
75¢ Off Coupon = $1 Off After Doubling
$1 Off Coupon = $1 Off (No Doubling - Redeemed at Face Value)
$2 Off Coupon = $2 Off (No Doubling - Redeemed at Face Value)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!!