Thursday, May 26, 2011

Blockbuster Video In-Store Offer

Does anyone rent at the actual Blockbuster Video store anymore?!  I do when I get a great offer like this!!

This offer came in my email, but I'm pretty sure this is a coupon that anyone can use, so print it out & then cut the coupon out and take it to your local Blockbuster Video store to redeem!!

Starting Friday, May 27, rent one of our newest releases for $2.99 and enjoy unlimited movies priced $1.99 or less for FREE through July 4 (1-day rentals, 1 at a time) with this coupon!!

CLICK ON COUPON TO GO TO ACTUAL SIZE COUPON TO PRINT:

3 comments:

  1. Where is there a blockbuster..the one on telephone closed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is one on Johnson Dr. and in Oxnard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also one on Thompson & Borchard - across the street from Big Lots in Ventura

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments!!