Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Thank You For Coming To The Coupon Class!!

I want to thank each & every one of you who was able to make it out to the couponing class.  I know it was a long evening and many came straight from work (as did I).  I hope you were able to get something out of it and still have fun!!  I hadn't taught a class since Feb. 2009, so when my friends asked me to do another class, I never expected it be so popular!  I had a lot of fun, and as you could tell... I can talk about all the dynamics of couponing for HOURS!!  I keep remembering all of the things I forgot to mention, and could have spoke for another 2 hours... though I'm not sure my voice would have held up!  I'll try to post those tips here on "Savings Chatter".  Please feel free to share the blog with your friends & family.. and anything on Facebook, you can "SHARE" with your friends also.

If I left you confused about something, I missed going over a topic, or you just have another question, PLEASE do not hesitate to email me or post it in any of the comment boxes on this site.  I will eventually respond.  I love this wonderful hobby & don't want anyone confused about it!!  If you want me to cover a certain topic on the blog, also just ask.

I hope you all were able to get some great new products from the raffle!!  Thank you for helping me weed through my stockpile.  I have room again, and my closets are no longer full.  Thank you for being awesome about the flow of the raffle.  I had so much to give away, I wanted you to be able to choose items you wanted.  Since I had to read numbers so quickly, I didn't get to see what everyone got.  If you took a picture of your "haul", please share.. and I'm happy those orange flip-flops finally found a new home!!

Enjoy your new knowledge my friends, use it wisely... and remember to leave something on the shelf for me!!  =) 

-Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!!