Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Walgreen's - $41.93 for FREE
They didn't have Ritz Crackerfuls in stock for that deal, but I heard the regular Ritz, Triscuits & Wheathins were producing the $2 Register Rewards instead.
(2) Ritz Crackers, on sale for $2 each. I used a $1 off 2 IPQ, and earned a $2 RR = 50¢ ea.
(6) Right Guard deodorants, on sale B1G1F. I used B1G1F coupons, so all 6 FREE!! The B1G1F sale price didn't come off at the register, and I realized when I got to the car and looked at the receipt, so I had to go back in for the refund. Because I used RR that I had earned prior to "pay" for this entire transaction, I ended up getting a cash refund.
(1) Goody's Powder 6pk, on sale for $1.50, I earned a $1.50 RR = FREE
(1) Icy Hot Naturals .5 oz., on sale for 99¢, I used a $1 coupon that they adjusted down to 99¢, and I also earned a 99¢ RR = 99¢ overage!!
(2) Ecotrin, on sale for 99¢ with In-Ad coupon. I used (2) $1.50 MQ's = 51¢ overage on each one
(1) Mountain Dew soda. No coupon, no sale... but my son was thirsty from that awful shopping trip & it was so hot in there, I bought it for him for being such a sport!! Cost: $2
The items I didn't get completely free, I used Register Rewards that I had earned on previously visits. After getting my refund from the Right Guard deodorants not coming off, I ended up getting it all for FREE.