Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Walgreen's - $41.93 for FREE

Besides the fact that I couldn't find anything in the store and it was sooo hot in there.... I did get some goodies for free!!

They didn't have Ritz Crackerfuls in stock for that deal, but I heard the regular Ritz, Triscuits & Wheathins were producing the $2 Register Rewards instead.

I got:

(2) Ritz Crackers, on sale for $2 each.  I used a $1 off 2 IPQ, and earned a $2 RR = 50¢ ea.

(6) Right Guard deodorants, on sale B1G1F.  I used B1G1F coupons, so all 6 FREE!!  The B1G1F sale price didn't come off at the register, and I realized when I got to the car and looked at the receipt, so I had to go back in for the refund.  Because I used RR that I had earned prior to "pay" for this entire transaction, I ended up getting a cash refund.

(1) Goody's Powder 6pk, on sale for $1.50, I earned a $1.50 RR = FREE

(1) Icy Hot Naturals .5 oz., on sale for 99¢, I used a $1 coupon that they adjusted down to 99¢, and I also earned a 99¢ RR = 99¢ overage!!

(2) Ecotrin, on sale for 99¢ with In-Ad coupon.  I used (2) $1.50 MQ's = 51¢ overage on each one

(1) Mountain Dew soda.  No coupon, no sale... but my son was thirsty from that awful shopping trip & it was so hot in there, I bought it for him for being such a sport!! Cost: $2

The items I didn't get completely free, I used Register Rewards that I had earned on previously visits.  After getting my refund from the Right Guard deodorants not coming off, I ended up getting it all for FREE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!!