Tuesday, May 3, 2011

CVS Lunch Run

Busy day for me today, so I had to do a quick run into CVS.  I wanted to "roll" my $7.99 ECB that I earned on a prior visit, so I added in the spice drops that were on clearance for .75

I ended up with:
  • (2) Colgate Max Toothpaste on sale for $2.77 this week, earning $2.77 ECB's back (Limit 2) and I also used a $1 MQ from ALL YOU magazine & .75 MQ = $1.75 MM after Q's & ECB's
  • Bic Soleil Shimmer Razor on sale for $6.99, I used $3 MQ & also earned $3 ECB's for buying this (Limit 1) = 99¢
  • Spice Drops, normally $1.50, on clearance for 75¢.  I was going to be about 50¢ short in order to "roll" my ECB, so I added these yummies in!!
My OOP was 54¢ + tax after I used my $7.99 ECB's and I earned  $8.54 in additional ECB's, so my profit on this trip was 1¢...  LOVE FREEBIES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!!