Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Rite-Aid Trip #1 - 5/29 - $40 Worth for $5!!

I went to Rite-Aid and knew I didn't have enough +UP rewards to buy everything in one transaction, so I split my order in 2 transactions.

One of the +UP rewards is Spend $30 in participating products, Receive a $10 +UP reward, so I did this one:

(3) Huggies Diapers packages, on sale for $8.97 ea. = $26.91
(1) U-Kotex panty liners, on sale for $3.50
===========
Total before coupons: $30.41

I used:
(3) Huggies $3 off ANY IPQ's = $9.00
$1 off U-Kotex HMQ
$1 off Huggies Rite-Aid Video Values coupon
$3 off $15 Rite-Aid coupon I got for doing a Survey that printed out on the bottom of a previous receipt
(2) $1 off any non-prescription purchase Rite-Aid Video Values coupon I earned watching the video
$14 +UP rewards
(... you should have seen the cashiers face when I laid down 8 coupons for 4 items.. then proceeded to "pay" with +UPs.. he was so confused and asked the other cashier how many I could use, and she said "scan until it won't let you take anymore"... LOL!!)
----------------
= 41¢ plus tax OOP and I earned the $10 +UP reward

Love it when I can get 3 pkgs of diapers & panty liners for basically $5 - that's less than $2 a package!!  I gave one package to my sister and saved the other 2 for baby shower gifts.

CLICK HERE to read more about how to do Rite-Aid deals.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!!