Saturday, May 28, 2011

Vons Trip - $26.77 worth for $5.15

Yesterday while I ran into Rite-Aid for a couple things, I also did the same to Vons since it was RIGHT THERE.  I only got what a had coupons for, and decided I'll go back again this weekend after I get my coupons cut & filed.  I was able to get $26.77 worth of stuff for only $5.15!!  81% Savings

I got:
  • 4 Powerade Zero's - used Vons In-Ad Q to bring them down to 60¢ each, and I had (2) IPQ's for B1G1F.  When the cashier scanned the B1G1F coupons, it auto deducted $1.59 for each coupon, so I got all 4 free.
  • Welches Grape Jelly - used Vons In-Ad Q to bring the price down to $1.69, then I used the 55¢ MQ from 5/1 which doubled to $1 off = 69¢
  • Mission Tortilla Chips - used the Vons In-Ad Q to bring the price down to $1.99, then I used a 50¢ coupon I had found when they had taped some Mission coupons on the products last month.  It doubled to $1 = 99¢
  • Safeway Frozen Potatoes - used the Vons In-Ad Q to get them for $1.99
  • Safeway Hot Dog Buns - used the Vons In-Ad Q to get them for 88¢
  • 2 Oscar Mayer Weiner Pkgs - used the Vons In-Ad Q to bring the price down to 99¢ each, and I used a $1 off 2 IPQ last I printed a couple weeks ago.  There is also a MQ that came out recently = 49¢ ea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!!