Saturday, May 28, 2011

Buena Lanes - Sat & Sun Bowling Deal

I receive great savings offers via text from Buena Lanes Bowling Alley in Ventura.  I want to pass on the info to you to be able to sign up, but I don't know what it was I texted to "90210" to start receiving the offers!  LOL  I called Buena Lanes, and they can't find the keyword either.  As soon as I find out, I'll post it.. but in the meantime, I wanted to pass on this awesome deal good tonight & tomorrow.

"(5/28)Sat & (5/29)Sun 5:30pm until 7:30pm - Get 2 games of bowling including shoe rental only $5.00 per person.  Please show text to front desk"

If you are interested in receiving this deal, leave me a message with your cell # and I'll forward the text to you so you don't miss out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!!