Sunday, May 1, 2011

Vons Trip #1 - 4/30


I shopped until I dropped on Saturday!!  I have to shop when I don't have my son because he hates going to the grocery store with me (who can blame him?)  Sorry I couldn't post these deals before now.  I've been so busy this weekend.  Many coupons I used on these shopping trips expired on 4/30 and some were weekend specials.  Some deals are still good until Tuesday night. 


I ended up getting $53.72 worth of stuff for $13.69 OOP

  • Cheez-It on sale for $1.49, I used a $1 IPQ = .49
  • Keebler Fudge Shoppe Stocks on sale for $1.49, I used a .55 MQ that doubled to $1 off = .49
  • Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats Touch of Fruit on sale for $2.50 ea., I used (2) $1 IPQ's = $1.50 ea.
  • Haribo Gummi Bears on sale for $1, I used .30 IPQ that doubled to .60 off = .40
  • Nabisco Crackerfuls on sale for $1.99, I used .75 IPQ that doubled to $1 off = .99
  • A&W 2L, used Vons in-ad coupon = .77 + CRV
  • Starkist Tuna packet on sale for $1, I used .50 IPQ that doubled to $1 = FREE
  • Honest Tea bottle on sale for $1, I used a $1 Recyclebank coupon = FREE
  • (2) Kleenex Upright Tissues on sale for .99 ea. with Vons in-ad Q & I used a .50 off 2 MQ that doubled to $1 off 2.  I got coupon from ALL YOU Magazine.. a great magazine that is full of coupons every month.  You can only find the magazine at Wal-Mart or by subscription. = .49 ea.
  • Ore-Ida Sweet Potato Fries on sale for $1.99 with Vons in-ad Q & I used $1 MQ = .99
  • (2) Freschetta Simply Inspired Pizzas on sale for $3.99 ea. with Vons in-ad Q & I used (2) $2 off IPQ's = $1.99 ea.
  • Carefree Pantiliners on sale for $1, I used .50 MQ that doubled to $1 off = FREE
  • 4 Gala Apples @ .77/lb. = $1.20

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!!