Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Six Flags - Save $15 off with Kraft String Cheese

What Kraft products are included in this offer?

  • 12 oz Kraft String Cheese
  • 9 oz Kraft Twists Cheese
  • 12 oz Kraft 2% String Cheese
  • 9 oz Kraft 2% Twists Cheese

 What type of tickets can I purchase with the offer?

Receive $15 off of one full-price general admission ticket. The offer can not be combined with any other discount offers or applied towards the purchase of other tickets, including Season Passes. The offer is not valid at water parks, Six Flags Wild Safari or 3-Park Combo tickets.

 When is the deadline for redeeming my discount?

This offer is valid through October 10, 2011.

 How many discounted tickets can I purchase with my Kraft package wrapper?

There is a limit of two (2) per package wrapper.

 How does the redemption work?

Bring your wrapper to any Six Flags ticket office when you purchase your tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!!