Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Famous Footwear - Spent 48¢


Two days ago a coupon showed up in my email inbox that my $10 coupon was expiring soon.  WHAT?!  What $10 coupon, how did I earned $10 at Famous Footwear, I haven't shopped there recently.  Well, I think when my ex-husband goes to get shoes for our son or himself, he tells them my sons name and it must be attached to my Famous Footwear Rewards account because I certainly haven't spent enough at Famous Footwear to earn a $10 reward coupon... but YIPPEE for me... except I had to use it by TODAY!!  Glad I saw it.

So my son & I went by the store to see if I could find some soccer cleats or shoes for him on clearance.  He doesn't really need new shoes, but if I could find some at $20 or less, I would've gotten them.  They didn't have any cleats in his size and we didn't find any shoes... so I settled on some new socks.  They were buy 1 package get the 2nd package at half off!!  The white socks I grabbed said $8.99, so I grabbed some black socks marked $4.99.  I knew that would put me over $10.  Come to find out the white socks were on sale too and rang up at $5.99... so I ended up being under $10 & tossed in this shopping bag to bring me over $10. After the sales prices & $10 coupon was taken off, I spent a whopping 48¢ on $16 worth of products!!  Yay for free socks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!!