Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bakugan Battle Arena - 50% off

I'd been flip-flopping on whether I was going to get the Bakugan Battle Arena for Devin this year. He wanted it, but I really didn't want to spend $29.99 on it, just for the arena!! Then I saw it on sale at Target this week (until 11/22) for $19.99. $10 off is pretty good, because the cheapest I'd seen it was $24.99 somewhere else. But I still wasn't sold yet... then in the Target Toy Catalog that we got in the Sunday newspaper about 2 weeks ago, there is a $5 off coupon for it!! Well, that was the deciding factor for me!!... I was able to get it for only $14.99 - that's 50% off the regular price. He'll be thrilled!!

Now, I need to find some Bakugan balls!! LOL - LMK if you see a good deal!!

-Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!!