Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Printable Coupon Sites

I like to print off coupons for items that I use often in my home or know that I will use.  I don’t like to print a ton of coupons for random items because many times they just go to waste and never get used.  There is one exception to this… if I spot a high value coupon ($1 or $2 off) then I will print it right then.  High value coupons are HOT and disappear quickly!!  I also will print coupons from these sites when I see that there is a sale matched up with an item. 

Coupons.com – This is by far my favorite and I print a lot of coupons from here! There are a ton of great coupons for items found at most grocery stores.


Red Plum – More grocery store coupons.



 Smart Source – You can find more grocery coupons here.



Target – I love these coupons, some are Target Store coupons which can be stacked with a manufacturer’s coupon for doubled savings!

Also.....

Coupon Network

Betty Crocker
Pillsbury
Box Tops 4 Education
Eat Better America
Kellogg’s
Snackpicks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!!