Monday, June 13, 2011

Staples x 2 - Cheap Water


I posted this Staples deal on Facebook, but not the blog.  I didn't want to go out of my way & waste gas for $3, but I was headed to a party in Newbury Park on Saturday (the last day of the deal), and wanted to do some deals that were on the way.  Since I would be driving past the Oxnard Staples, I stopped by to see if they were still accepting the coupons.  I had read different stories about limits, etc... even though the coupon said "Limit one per person per day".

I grabbed 2 cases of water, on sale for $3.69 each and went to the front with my son (another "customer").  The cashier said due to an overwhelming response they are limiting to one per household even though the coupon says different.  This is another reason to hop on these deals ASAP when they come out.  So I took my one case of water for 69¢ + CRV and left.... I was also driving to the Camarillo outlets, and I remembered there was another Staples right by there, so I swung in & got the other case there.  Took me 5 minutes since I was driving that direction anyway.  So I ended up with 2 cases of water for 69¢ each plus CRV.  YAY!!

I went to the Camarillo Outlets to see if we could score a free package of Adidas underwear from the Factory outlet store that I posted here.  Bummer... we missed out on that deal.  The lady said they gave out their last package that morning.  The coupon expires 6/14 or will supplies last.  I guess they didn't last until June 14th.  LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!!