Saturday, June 11, 2011

Albertson's Buy $100 in Gift Cards Get $20 Coupon

Have you seen the deal Albertson's has going on right now until June 21st??

For every $100 in gift cards you purchase (excluding Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Albertsons gift cards), you will earn a CAT coupon to save $20 off your next shopping trip.  Limit (5) coupons.  So if you buy $500 in gift cards, you will earn (5) $20 off coupons.  Keep in mind these $20 off coupons expire ONE WEEK after you receive them so don't get more than you can use!!  They say you can only use one $20 coupon per transaction, and I don't know how strict they are with this requirement.

I needed some gifts, and I always need gas... and the eBay gift card will go towards a college school book for my daughter, so these were all cards I needed or could use soon... I bought $105 in gift cards and earned the $20 off coupon!!  Now to decide how best to use this $20 coupon to get the most out of it!!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!!