Saturday, June 11, 2011

Great Clips Visit - Free Schick Disposable Razors

I picked up my son from school yesterday and his hair was going in every which way.  I can't handle that... and I was thankful for that $6.99 Great Clips coupon I stuffed in my purse, because I drove straight from his school to Great Clips!!

As I was walking in, I remembered about the Schick deal I mentioned HERE.  As soon as I entered the store I saw a $4 off Schick coupon sitting on the counter.  SCORE!!

The lady started working on my son's hair and I asked another girl if they still had any Schick razors they were giving away.  She walked over to the pile and handed me one of each and said I could have both!!  SWEET!!  Then she pointed me to the coupons in the basket behind me.. so I grabbed a couple.  My son got a great summer haircut for $6.99 plus $2 tip.. and I got free razors & coupons - sounds like a even trade to me!!  Then they had these Scotch Reusable tape trial packs on the counter too.. so I grabbed one of those.  What a fun trip to Great Clips!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!!