Thursday, June 2, 2011

Printable Coupons via SwagBucks - Earn Points!!


A new month means new printable coupons... and why wouldn't you print them from your SwagBucks account and earn SwagBucks for redeeming them!!  You will be credited 10 SB for each coupon you use.  (Allow 8-12 weeks for points)... but if you are going to print & use them anyway, you may as well earn some SB!!

I also went through my SwagBucks account to purchase the Famous Footwear Groupon deal, and I earned an immediate 160 SwagBucks for something I was going to buy anyway!!  That 160 SB took me over 450 Swagbucks, so I was able to buy a $5 Amazon gift card.  I love these Amazon gift cards because they are stackable, so I just load them in my Amazon account!!  I got the hair straightener that I mentioned HERE for FREE with the Amazon credit I earned from SwagBucks!!

SwagBucks is a search engine, like Google.  I downloaded the SwagBucks search bar and I earn points for doing searches... and printing & using coupons... and for playing games... and for buying Groupon through it... and so much more!!  So easy after you download the search bar.

If you don't have a SwagBucks account, CLICK HERE to sign up today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!!