Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Favorite Frugal Blog Sites

These is NO WAY I can compete with the other frugal blogsites out there and I'm not even going to try.  It is very time consuming and I don't have the time when the information is already out there!!  SAVINGS CHATTER will be mostly about my own deals I find and anything I think you shouldn't miss!!

These are my favorite frugal blogs, and I check them daily... Bookmark them for yourself!!

Hip2Save

My Frugal Adventures

Southern Cali Saver

Some of my other favorite links & blogs are listed on the left side of the SAVINGS CHATTER page.

I recommend signing up to receive the daily posts of this blog via your email... sign up on the right side of this page then go check your email to CONFIRM your subscription.  You shouldn't receive more than 1 email a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!!