Wednesday, December 3, 2008

MyPoints - Earn Gift Cards!!

I have been a member of MyPoints for over 5 years now. I earn points by clicking on e-mails or ordering items online through their links. It works out great because if I need to order something from Office Depot or eBay anyway, I just go through the MyPoints site and earn points!! I also click on 1 or 2 e-mails a day to earn points. This takes me 15 seconds TOPS to click on these e-mails, then close the new window. Then I when I earn the amount of points I want, I redeem them for gift cards!! I used to always get Office Depot gift cards, but over the past 9 months I've been getting CVS gift cards instead. I end up with approx. $100-$175 worth of gift cards a year, with hardly any extra work!! If you are interested in joining MyPoints, let me know and I'll send you a referral link. I can only send out 5 referral links a month from MyPoints, so I'd love to have you join thru me!! Leave your email int he comment section.

-Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. I am very interested.. any referrals left? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you leave me your e-mail address. Or send it to: jennifer6183@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments!!