Sunday, December 14, 2008

LiveLaughLove Plaque for $4.99!!

I went to Moms Night Out with a group of friends on Friday night. We had a gift exchange "with stealing". One of the moms brought a shelf-plaque that looked like the one above. I liked it so I "stole" it from a mom who got it. Well, a couple minutes later, someone else stole it from me!! LOL. Needless to say, I did NOT end up with it (but I did end up with a $10 Starbucks gift card & Starbucks chocolate!!). But I found out who brought it and asked her where she got it... JCPenney!! SCORE!! I knew I had a $10 off $10+ store coupon that came in the mail last week. So on Saturday morning, I high-tailed it over to the mall. It was regularly $29.99, on sale 50% off for $14.99!! Whoo Hoo.. then I used my $10 off coupon = $4.99 - YIPPEE!! Merry Christmas to me!! It's currently sitting on my TV =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!!