Monday, December 1, 2008

Mervyn's - Now at 50% - 70% off

I don't consider a sale good until it's AT LEAST 50% off!! Well, finally our local Mervyn's hit 50% off. I went over during my lunch break... they have lots of great stuff left!!
I got a $18 shirt for Devin for $6.xx Nice shirt!! 50% off, plus another 20% on top of that!!
Lots of toys left. 10-packs of Matchbox cars for $6!!
Some single Matchbox cars & planes are 50¢.
Even the Hallmark 2008 ornaments are 50%.
I finished 3 people on my Christmas list for under $30!!
Greeting cards are 70% - Christmas wrap & cards are 50% off.
Jansport girl backpacks are 50% off - really nice backpacks!!
I'm going to have to go back when I have more time to search thru the clothes. I was running late getting back from lunch.
There are lots of great deals if you need toys to donate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!!